- A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ”Ugh, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ”The driver just insulted me!” The man says: ”You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
- Two hunters are in the woods, when one of them suddenly collapses. He wasn’t breathing, and his eyes looked glazed. Thinking quickly, the other guy grabs his cell phone and calls for help. He shouts at the emergency operator, “I think my friend is dead! What do I do!?” “Calm down”, the operator says in a soothing voice, “I can help you. But first, we need to make sure he’s dead.”
The phone goes silent for a second, then the operator hears a gunshot; “Ok”, says the hunter, “now what?”
- Two friends are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.” The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married for 35 years.”
- This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What’s WRONG with me, Doctor!?”
The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there ain’t nothing wrong with your eyesight….”
- An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries. A trucker takes pity on them and offers to buy the wife her own meal. “It’s all right,” says the husband. ”We share everything.” A few minutes later, the trucker notices that the wife hasn’t taken a bite. ”I really wouldn’t mind buying your wife her own meal,” he insists. ‘She’ll eat,” the husband assures him. ”We share everything.”
Unconvinced, the trucker implores the wife, ”Why aren’t you eating?”
The wife snaps, ”Because I’m waiting for the teeth!”
- Indians ask their new chief whether the winter will be cold or mild. Since the young chief never learned the ways of his ancestors, he tells them to collect firewood, then he goes off and calls the National Weather Service.
”Will the winter be bad?” he asks.
”Looks like it,” is the answer.
So the chief tells his people to gather more firewood. A week later, he calls again. ”Are you positive the winter will be very cold?”
The chief tells his people to gather even more firewood, then calls the Weather Service again: ”Are you sure?”
”I’m telling you, it’s going to be the coldest winter on record.”
”How do you know?”
”Because the Indians are gathering firewood like crazy!”